Paver Sealing Winter Garden
This is the final step in the patio paver repair process. After your pavers have been restored they should be SEALED to protect your investment and maintain their beauty. Learn more about why it’s important to seal your pavers!
Sealing your pavers is the very best way to protect the investment you’ve made in your walks, patios, driveways, pool decks, retaining walls and other hardscapes. Since they are exposed to the elements, they require protection and regular maintenance to keep them looking beautiful for many years.
Our high performance sealers create a protective finish that will restore the original depth of color, repel stains and deter surface deterioration. Just as you clean and polish your car periodically, your pavers and retaining wall block need the same care to keep them looking great. Learn more about why it’s important to seal your pavers!
NEVER TOO LATE TO SEAL PAVERS
BENEFITS OF RESTORING AND SEALING PAVERS
- Inhibits weeds and grass in joints
- Reduces moss growth
- Deters ants and other insects
- Prevents loss of sand in joints
- Helps repel oil, grease, grime and stains
- Easier routine cleaning
- Enhances color, texture and brightness
- Resists the effects of harsh weather conditions
- Provides protection from salt damage
- Reduces surface deterioration and wear
- Presents pavers from shifting
- Assures long lasting beauty and value